Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cartoons by Hubby: Hitler's Furries

HitlerFurryFinal
"Um...this is awkward."


The backstory:  Last week, over on my book blog, I reviewed a book titled "Hitler's Furies: German Women in the Nazi Killing Fields".  It was an excellent book, bringing to light an aspect of the Holocaust that no one wants to consider; how many women were involved in the Nazi death machine.  So, I read the book, reflected on it, and wrote a thoughtful review.  As I always do, I shared the link on various social media outlets, including my Twitter account.  Several hours later, I got a text message from Hubby that said:

"You may as well have reviewed a book titled Hitler's Furries, because that is what I see every time I read the real title."

To which I replied:

"I humbly request a cartoon pictorial representation of your alternate title of the book."

This is what I got.