Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tiffany's Tuesday Tunes: Dog Days of Summer

I make no secret of the fact that we absolutely adore our dogs.  I cannot remember what life was like before these two wiggly lick filled balls of love entered our lives, and I cannot imagine life without them.  Our dogs really are a part of our family.  Heck, our vacation plans are made around places that are pet friendly.  I fully understand that not all people are animal lovers, and not all pet owners adore their pets the way we do.  And that is fine.  But we do chose to treat our pets as family.

IMG_8172

Dexter and Chloe know exactly how to make a crappy day turn into an awesome day.  Whether it is covering my face with dog kisses, or waiting at the door for Hubby when he gets home from work, they seem to know exactly what we need.  There are days when we simply hang around the house, snuggling with the dogs.

IMG_8191

Since getting the dogs, we seem to be paying more attention to dogs in public.  Whenever we pass a dog, one of us always says "look at the dog!".  And often when we see people walking their dogs in public, we talk to the dog rather than the owner.  Because, let's face it, sometimes, we like dogs better than we like people.

My happy place is wherever my dogs are.  In honor of our two awesome dogs, I present to you a puppyfied playlist.