Thursday, January 31, 2013

Influenster First Impressions: Palmolive Fresh Infusions

A few weeks ago, I received a VoxBox from Influenster and Palmolive, containing 3 bottles of the new Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soap.  You can watch me open the box in this video:



Initial Impressions:

  • My first reactions to the different scents were, wow, these smell great!  


  • As part of the Influenster review process, we were encouraged to share a bottle with a friend, and I really loved that aspect of the campaign.  It was fun to share a new product with someone else in a real, tangible way.


  • I thought the bottles were bright colored and fun looking, and I was excited to try the dish soap out (full review in the next post!).


  • Palmolive is a brand known for being gentle on your hands, so I was also curious to see if this new product would be as gentle as the older products had been.


  • We were given coupons to share with friends, so I was excited about that, as some of my friends already use  Fresh Infusions and love them!
After gathering my first impressions, the only thing left to do was use the product for a while and see how it went!