Friday, September 28, 2012

Naturals VoxBox Review: LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturize

One of my least favorite things about the cooler weather of autumn and winter is the fact that my lips get dry and cracked.  I have always been obsessed with lipstick, gloss, and balms (seriously, I carry at least 20 lip products in my purse at all times), but when my lips are cracked and sore, it hurts to wear any pretty products on my lips.

Untitled

The solution to this is Lypsyl.  Lypsyl is an intense lip moisturizer made out of Swedish beeswax.  Which means it is a natural product.  As more and more consumers become conscious of what we put in and on our bodies, it is wonderful to have a natural product for your lips.  The product is also made with shea butter and coconut oil, which means is smells great.  And best of all, it is not tested on animals.

Untitled

I am loving so much about this product.  It goes on nice and smooth, without making my lips feel greasy.  I feel like the moisture is really sealed into my lips, and they feel soft and supple all day long.  I use the balm as part of my daily beauty routine, as well as carry it in my purse.  I will say, I rarely need to reapply, because the balm works so well all day long.

One of my favorite aspects of the balm is the shape.  The tube is an oval shape, and I feel like it really covers my lips better and with much less mess or waste than traditionally round shaped balms.  And the balm is pushed up in the tube by a little slide on the side in the shape of a bee, a truly cute added detail.

Untitled

Retailing at around $3 a tube, I think this product is extremely affordable.  And for that price you are getting a product that feels like luxury.  And who would not like a little luxury for her lips?

To learn more, find Lypsyl on Facebook and Twitter.

See all my Naturals Voxbox photos on Flickr and my Naturals Voxbox board on Pinterest!

Disclaimer: I received a complementary sample from Influenster for the purposes of testing and reviewing the product.  All opinions are original and honest.