Monday, April 30, 2012

Birchbox Favorite Review: amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask

Loyal readers will remember that I like to change my hair.  A lot.  Different colors, different cuts, I am never scared of taking a risk.  It is only hair, it will grow back, right?  Well all this experimentation can cause a bit of stress on my hair.  Which is why I am always looking for great products to help my hair destress.

Birchbox really delivered this month, with the sample of amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask.  The mask is a weekly deep treatment; there is a difference after one use, and multiple uses helps to strengthen the hair.  It contains Morrocan Oil, which is so good for your hair, and smells completely amazing!  I was really excited that the sample contained enough for about 4 applications.

IMG_1396


After the first application, I did indeed notice that my hair felt silkier, and had less fly aways.  Now I have used it three times, and last Saturday I had one of the best hair days I have had in months.  My hair feels stronger, it tangles less, and is more manageable.

IMG_1515


I think this is a fantastic product, and love that Birchbox allowed me the opportunity to try it.