Monday, March 26, 2012

Birchbox Favorite Review: Tea forte

My March Birchbox was awesome beyond compare, and it was so hard to pick just one favorite product, but the minute I saw that one of the samples was tea, I suspected I had found my pick.  My suspicions proved completely, deliciously correct.

Tea forte is a company that makes delicious gourmet teas that just so happen to have amazing healthy and beauty benefits.  Just a peak at their website has me considering giving up coffee altogether, well almost anyway.  I have a feeling Tea forte will turn me into a tea junkie, all of their blends sound absolutely amazing.  The samples in my Birchbox were from the Skin Smart collection, which providing skin care from the inside out.  With three different options, I chose to first try the Cherry Marzipan green tea.

I have to admit, it was love at first smell.  I am a huge fan of marzipan, so this tea was a heavenly experience for me.  It smelled so incredible.  Sweet, yet clean.  And the taste, well, the taste was out of this world.  It was not a heavy, overpowering taste, as some teas can be.  It was the perfect delicate blend of the cherry and marzipan flavors; I found it to be so relaxing, and yet rejuvenating at the same time.  I knew I had to have more of this tea.

So, I ordered this tea, as well as another blend, through Birchbox.  That is the best part of the Birchbox; if there is a sample from this month's box that you simply must have, you can purchase the full size through the Birchbox website with free shipping!  I could not wait to have more of this tea, so I ordered it and within 2 days, it was at my front door.  I have a feeling this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.


Note:  For local Pittsburgh folks, there are about 16 local retailers that sell Tea forte, including many of the local Coldwater Creek locations (Ross Park, Monroeville, Cranberry, and Mt. Lebabon), and it can even be found at the store at Phipps Conservatory.  Of course, you can always peruse the website to see the different products and order online!  Happy Tea Time!