Monday, September 12, 2011

Rereading the World War Z book before the movie comes out


Guest post written by Brent Holloway

I bought and read the World War Z so long ago when it first came out, but now that they're finally making a movie of it, I was thinking about rereading it again. So that's exactly what I'm doing. i had forgotten just how much of a quick read it was. It's funny how you can have read a book before and despite that, you can't put it down when you're reading it again.

That got me wondering more about how by the book the movie will be. I've been looking up info about the movie filming with my wireless internet. Some of the things that I've read said that they aren't really sticking to the book that much, but I think that it's like that for a lot of books they make into movies.

Who knows. I might even read the World War Z zombie book another time before I go and see the movie. It seems like it's going to be a while anyway until it comes out. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait!