Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It Made My Day: Cricut Cricut

My husband is ridiculous and funny and witty and I love it.
IMG_9727



Sometimes, my hubby and I have ridiculous conversations.  Today was one of those times.  But first you need a little back story.

So, I mentioned that things have been busy for me lately.  This is because I started a part time job last week.  I have decided not to go into specific details, but I will say that this is a job that includes doing lots of social media, photography, and a lot of things I completely adore.  It is the perfect job for me.

Today, at work, I got to use a Cricut machine for the first time, and it was awesome.  So awesome, I mentioned using the Cricut in my Facebook status.  This led to the following ridiculous conversation, completely via text message:

Hubby: What the #@*! is a Cricut?

Me: I will explain later (thinking it is too complicated to explain over text)


Hubby: It sounds like a cross between a crockpot and a cricket.  Or a crickpot or a crocket.

Hubby: Or maybe it is a gun you use in the kitchen.  I BET IT IS A KITCHEN GUN.

Hubby: Or did someone just misspell tricut? Harry Potter and the Cricut Hallowstone.

Me: You are ridiculous. I love it.

Hubby: Hey you always knew I was a cricut above the rest.


Yes, yes you are honey.  I love how ridiculous we are!

He will be disappointed to learn what it actually is.