Sunday, July 11, 2010

It Made My Day- Potty Humor

Last night, we went to dinner with 3 friends, Jason, Justin, and Lora.  We had an awesome meal but the restaurant was an hour away, so by the time we got home, we were all feeling a little miserable.  We dropped off Justin and Lora, and were pulling away when Hubby says to me "I have to go poo".  Horrified, I exclaimed "Honey, we have a GUEST in the car!!".

Hubby then turned around and said to Jason, who was sitting in the back seat,"Jason, I have to go poo."  Jason giggled all the way down the hill.  It made my day.

I asked Hubby's permission to post this story, and as I was looking for a picture to accompany it, he pouted and said, "I do not like that story being reduced to a picture of a toilet".  My response was, "Honey, it is a story about poo".  His response, "No, it's a story about friendship".

Thank you Hubby for being so ridiculous.  It made my day.