Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What better way to celebrate?

Holy cats folks, this is my 100th post!  That is a pretty big milestone, considering I just started this blog in late February!  Thank you to all my readers and friends, you have no idea how much you all mean to me.  I have a real connection with many many bloggers, and you help me have a new purpose in life.  Writing has been so healing for me, and who knows, perhaps it will lead to a new career.

So, since it is my 100th post, I think a small celebration is in order.  What better way to celebrate than with an award?

I was given this lovely Outstanding Blogger Award by The Mommy over at Twenty Little Toes.  Her blog is so beautiful, and she really inspires me to improve my photography skills.  Please take a moment to pop over there and say hello to her!

The *Best* part about awards is getting to pass them along to some other really fantastic bloggers.  So, without further ado, here are some great blogs you should take a peek at. 


In Lovely Heels
Love, Actually
Mining with Rarejule
Crank Crank Revolution
Punk Rock Mama
Wonderfully Disfunctional
Live Laugh Love

Many of these bloggers help me when I am stuck (like with my button code) and one in particular listens to my ridiculous ramblings day in and out (Crank Crank Revolution is my Hubby!).

Thank you to all the bloggers I follow and those who follow me.  You keep me sane!  I am a very blessed girl indeed!


Love,
Tiffany