Monday, June 7, 2010

One year ago today

One year ago today, Hubby made me the happiest woman in the world by asking me to marry him.  I cannot believe how much we have accomplished in one year's time!  We bought a house, moved, planned a wedding in 4 months, and made major changes to our way of life!  This year has been magical.


Everyone told me marriage was such hard work.  So far, I have not really felt like it has been.  I mean, I definitely have to push myself to communicate better and in ways that are typically challenging for me, and we have made some tough decisions, but it still never felt like work.  I have been so grateful for every moment, and cannot wait for what is to come.

Hubby, thank you for your patience and diligence, I do not know what I would do without you.

In celebration of the anniversary of our engagement, I am sharing with you all some of our engagement photos, taken by our friend George.

All I see is your face
all I need is your touch
wake me up with your lips
come at me from up above
"Magic" by Colbie Caillat